December 23, 2013

Things going on

I don't have a lot of time to come up with something witty to post, so I'll just ramble about what's been going on. Of course it's Christmas stuff. Lots of traveling and planning, washing clothes, doing dishes, and picking up to get things ready. For the most part, pretty regular boring stuff.

Writing-wise, I did finish the draft of my short story. This is the first short story I've written since College. I'm not sure if it's good, but I'm certain my critique group will let me know.

Reading- I'm reading Champion by Marie Liu (the third book in the Legend trilogy) and I'm loving it. Her characters are so well fleshed out, and the voice is awesome. I am trying to pace myself because when it's over, it'll be over. *sadface* I'm not doing well at pacing though, and I'm halfway done already.

I'll work on trying to find something fun to blog about after Christmas. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment