May 22, 2014

Blogging for real, I swear! (Or at least will try to)

So remember in that previous post where I said I was going to blog regularly? Obviously that failed. I simply have a hard time coming up with stuff to write about my life. What should I blog about today? I dunno...dinner? Do I want to write that we went to the park in the morning or that my toddler threw an epic fit?

Well, I'm going to try harder everyone, and now I think I have a place for more inspiration. My new job!



I recently signed on to be a Senior Editor for Anaiah Press. I'm over the Surge imprint, which is for upper Young Adult and New Adult books. I'm very excited to be part of the team, and hopefully I'll have my first book to work on soon. I did an interview on the Anaiah Press Blog which you can see here.

In other news:

My own book is on submission to a few small presses. I really hope it works out, and if not, I'm already into world building for my next project. It will be so awesome! I'll post some teasers about my new world and my new book soon.


1 comment: